This project is read-only.

Is DayView Calendar dead?!

Oct 19, 2007 at 4:14 PM
Hi!

I have to say that I love very much this control, but I'm afraid that it is dead from the start...

Any comments?

Best regards,

MikeGrozny

Jan 31, 2008 at 9:56 PM
Hi,

First to say no.

Too much people are using it and sometimes they send their changes and i just merge these to main code.
In developer page you'll see a couple of developers but no one actually commit their changes (lets say developer laziness). I'm trying to keep it alive but i cannot spend more time with just merge to codes.
Feb 1, 2008 at 3:22 PM
Hi!
Thanks for answer!

Too much people are using it and sometimes they send their changes and i just merge these to main code.

Can you send me the last changes, please!?

Thank you!

MikeGrozny
Apr 22, 2008 at 10:42 PM
I wouldn't mind if we created a folder in the source folder for changes submitted but not merged into the main code.

To make my suggestion clearer, say Bob Joe uses the code and adds stuff. He sends it to you. If you don't have time to merge into main code or release new code you could put Bob's submitted code into a Submitted Folder for everyone to see and maybe tell what his code does.

If you can't do this, could you please find some way for us to get the latest code there is. The v1.0.0 release of May 7th, 2007 is too old and doesn't have what I need.

Thanks,
-Mike